Nasirabad is a district in Balochistan Province at the distance of 272 km from Quetta and is accessible via Sibi through Quetta-Jacobabad Highwary N65. Its old name was Temple Dera, named after Captain H.M. Temple, a Political agent for Sibi in...
Noor Jahan Tomb
Maher-un-Nisa, also known as Noor Jehan, was a beloved Queen of Emperor Jahangir. She died in 1645 and buried in his own built mausoleum. The structure of tomb is 134 feet square, covered with red sand marble with flowers of mosaic in white,...
The Noor Mahal palace was built in 1872 like an Italian chateau on neoclassical lines. It is located at the distance of 5 km from Bahawalpur Railway Station, turn right from Railway Road to Noor Mahal Road. It belonged to the Nawab of Bahawalpur...
Nowshera is situated on the bank of the Kabul River, at a distance of 40 km from Peshawar on Peshawar Road. The Kabul River and the Bara River are two main rivers, which flow through the district.In Nowshera, there are number of famous shrines of...
Mushki is a district in Balochistan Province at the distance of 144 km from Quetta, on the bank of the Kaisar Rud, on Quetta-Taftan Road N40. It is situated in a the Quetta Plateau, which has elevation of 2,900 feet.
The Pakistan Monument is a popular picnic spot on Shakarparian Hills in Islamabad, represent the national unity. The monument is shaped just like a blooming flower petals with inner walls inscribed with the outlines of Badshahi mosque, Lahore...
Panjgur is a district in Balochistan Province at the distance of 555 km from Quetta and is accessible via Kalat through Regional Cooperation for Development Highway and then following Panjgur Road N85. It is a historical city having number...
Peshawar, the Capital of Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa, is located on the eastern end of Khyber Pass surrounded by different mountain ranges on three sides, at the distance of 187 km from Islamabad on Islambad-Peshawar Motorway M-1.
Prospect Point Ziarat
Prospect Point is located 6 km from Ziarat city at an altitude of 2,713 meters, which gives a splendid view of Koshki Valley. It is on the hill surrounded by Ziarat city. At the top of the hill, you will get a beautiful view of valley...
Rohtas Fort was built in 16th century near Jhulem in Dina by Sher Shah Suri to help the rebellious tribes of the Potohar against Mughal emperor Humayun and Gakhar tribes. It is located at 8 km off the G. T. Road at the distance of 200 km from...
Sahiwal is located between between Sutlej and Ravi rivers at the distance of 180 km from Lahore on National Highway N-5. Its old name was Montgomery.
Saidpur village is located in the Margalla Hills in Islamabad at the distance of 8 km from Zero point on the Margalla Ave near Daman-e-Koh. It is a historical village and now preserved in its original state.
Lahore Fort, also known as Shahi Fort, was built in 1566 by Akbar, the Mughal Emperor and is easily accessed by bus, wagon or any conveyance from Lahore Railway Station. It is the largest historical construction in Lahore with number of beautiful...
It was built by Shah Jehan, Mughal Emperor, in 1641. This garden is one of the most beautiful architect of Mughal Empire. It spread on the area of 40 acres. It can be accessed by bus from Railway Station on G.T. Road.
Sheikhupura Fort was built in 1607 in Sheikhupura in the reign of Emporer Jahangir, designed by Sikander Moeen. It was altered in the Sikh regime and many of the decorations of buildings inside the fort has Sikh style frescoes. It was used by...
Shigar is a district on the banks of the Shigar River near Skardu in Gilgit Baltistan at the distance of 239 km from Gilgit city via Skardu. There number of beautiful valleys and adventureous treks, which attract number visitors from all over the...
Shrine of Bulleh Shah
The Shrine of Bulleh Shah is situated in Kasur City at the distance of one kilometer from Railway Station on Railway Road on its left side. There is also a mosque besides it, which is beautifully constructed in white and green tiles.
Sudhanoti is situated at the distance of 150 km from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir. It is accessible through Rawalakot Road then following Pallandri Road or pallandri-Hajira Road. It is mostly hilly area around the Jhelum River.
The Sunehri Masjid, also known as Talai Mosque, is one of the late Mughal architecture in the walled city Lahore in Kashmiri Bazaar, in the reign of Muhammad Shah. It is located at the distance of 2 km from Lahore Railway station via Delhi Gate...
Thatta is located on the bank of the Indus River at the distance of 103 km from Karachi on the National Highway N5. It is an historical city of Sindh and was the medieval capital of Sindh in different dynasties of the past.
Umerkot is situated at the distance of 308 km from Karachi and is accessile via Mirpur Khas on the National Highway N120. Umerkot has its importance due to the birthplace of Akbar, the Mughal Emperor, in Umerkot Fort.
Washuk is a district in Balochistan Province at the distance of 500 km from Quetta and is accessible via Basima through Surab-Basima Highway N85 and then trun right after Basima on Basima-Kharan Road, then following Shamsi Road.
Wazir Khan Hammam
Wazir Khan Hammam, also known as Shahi Hammam, was built by Ilmuddin Wazir Khan, Governor of Lahore in year of 1045, as part of the Wazir Khan Mosque. The building was remain unattended or used for different other purposes after the decline of...
Wazir Khan Mosque
Wazir Khan mosque is one of the beautiful historical masterpiece in the wall city Lahore, is built in 1634-35 by Ilam-ud-Dinansari, known as Nawab Wazir Khan, Governor of Lahore in the reign of Emporer Shah Jahan.