6 Days Tour to Hunza Valley and Khunjerab Pass
6 Days tour to the highest mountain ranges of the world in Hunza Valley, Gilgit Baltistan. Starting from Lahore, by transiting from Kaghan Valley and crossing Babusar Pass, you can see beautiful views of Hunza Valley including Baltit fort and Altit fort visit. And finally back to Lahore after visiting the highest international border between China and Pakistan at Khunjrab Pass.
Tour attractions in Gojal Upper Hunza
Tour Plan (Schedule)
Departure from Lahore to Islamabad, Short stay will be for dinner on one of Motorway Terminal.
Short stay near Islamabad for dinner as well as getting visitors from Islamabad
Lunch at Naran
Visit Lulusar Lake & Night Stay nearby
Short Stay at Babusar Top
Lunch near Raikot Bridge and site seeing Nanga Parbat
Night Stay at Hunza
Visit Altit Fort and Baltit Fort
Explore Hunza Valley
Visit Atta Abad Lake
Visit Khunjrab Pass
Departure for Naran
Visit Naran Bazar for Shopping
Night Stay at Naran
Departure for Lahore
Hiace full AC with comfortable & luxury seats. Auto door system
Any special conveyance such as jeep, rikshaw, taxi, etc. is not included in the package.
No food included in the package
Accommodation is provided which are best and comfortable as per the weather and area.
Guide is always there to guide the location to visit. You can also provided map if required.
No special funds are given for any fee or tickets for parks, boating, etc.
No private porter or special private expenses are provided such as medical, medication, shopping or any other. Only basic first aid will be provided. In case of any unexpected event such as landsliding, road crush, or uncertain weather, any extra expenses must be paid by visitor.
Extra Services included in the tour
Services not included in the tour
- No jeep or any other local conveyance is included in the package
- Hiring of local guide or porter is not beared by the company
- Any type of entry tickets of park, museum, etc, are paid by tourists themselves
- No outdoor activiy or games are included in the plan
- Extra tea/refreshment is not allowed except included in planned meals
- Water sports activities as well as swmining is not allowed in the tour
- Bonfire, or any type of music concert is not included
- Trekking in forest is not allowed in this tour
- Boating charges in lakes or rivers will be paid by tourists themselves
- Fishing is not allowed without proper license
- Phone services are not included in the package
- No indoor games such as chess, cards, etc, are included in tour
- Camping is not included in the planned tour
- Other restricted services..
- No private porter is provided.
- No medical and special medicines except first aid.
- In case of disaster such as landsliding, earthquakes, etc, no funds are provided for rescue.